ACR1255U - Lector NFC con Bluetooth Seguro
Secure mobile NFC reader with Bluetooth Smart connectivity
Website protected with SSL certificate.
We do not store any bank details.
We do not capture sensitive or private data.
We want happy clients on any purchase.
Same day shipping on orders until 3 PM.
ACR1255U-J1 supports ISO 14443 Type A and B smart cards, MIFARE®, FeliCa®, and most NFC tags and devices compliant with ISO 18092 standard. This makes ACR1255U-J1 ideal for a broad range of solutions, such as hands-free verification for physical and logical access control, and inventory tracking. ACR1255U-J1 has two interfaces: Bluetooth (also known as Bluetooth Low Energy or BLE) for pairing with mobile devices, and USB Full Speed for PC-linked operation. Additionally, it can read/write at a speed of up to 424 Kbps for contactless smart card and NFC device access.
With a compact design and a rechargeable Lithium-ion battery for power, ACR1255U-J1 is extremely portable and convenient for use anytime, anywhere with most Bluetooth-enabled smartphones and tablets.
To save valuable cost and time, the firmware of ACR1255U-J1 could conveniently be upgraded on the field. This enables users to cope with the fast-changing technology for their applications, and suit different scenarios.
With Bluetooth® technology and AES-128 encyrption, ACR1255U-J1 connects securely and wirelessly to any device running on Android 4.3 and later, iOS 8.0 and later, Windows® 7 and later, and Mac OS® 10.7 and later.
For PC-linked operation, ACR1255U-J1 could easily be installed for use with any personal computer running on Windows® operating system because it is PC/SC and CCID-compliant. Its drivers are also compatible with Linux® and Mac OS®.
With its numerous features, the ACR1255U-J1 is the perfect reader for your smart card solution.
Should you wish to try out the demo apps for ACR1255U-J1, please download the app from Google Play and App Store.
• Bluetooth® Interface
• USB Full Speed Interface
• Battery-Powered (incorporates a Litium-ion battery rechargeable through USB Mini-B port)
• USB-Powered (through PC-linked mode)
• CCID Compliance
• Read/write speed up to 424 kbps
• Built-in Antenna for contactless tag access, with card reading distance of up to 60 mm (depending on tag type)
• Supports ISO 14443 Type A and B cards, MIFARE, FeliCa, and all 4 types of NFC (ISO/IEC 18092) tags
• Built-in anti-collision feature (only 1 tag is accessed at any time) NFC Support
• Card Reader/Writer Mode
• Two user-controllable bi-color LEDs
• User-controllable buzzer
• Supports PC/SC
• Supports CT-API (through wrapper on top of PC/SC)
• USB Firmware Upgradeability
• Supports Android 4.3 and later
• Supports iOS 8.0 and later