ACR122U - USB NFC Reader
NFC Contactless Smart Card Reader with USB interface.
Website protected with SSL certificate.
We do not store any bank details.
We do not capture sensitive or private data.
We want happy clients on any purchase.
Same day shipping on orders until 3 PM.
The ACR122U NFC Reader is a PC-linked contactless smart card reader/writer developed based on 13.56 MHz Contactless (RFID) Technology. Compliant with the ISO/IEC18092 standard for Near Field Communication (NFC), it supports not only MIFARE® and ISO 14443 A and B cards, but also all four types of NFC tags.
ACR122U is compliant with both CCID and PC/SC. Thus, it is a plug-and-play USB device allowing interoperability with different devices and applications. With an access speed of up to 424 kbps and a full USB speed of up to 12 Mbps, ACR122U can also read and write more quickly and efficiently. The proximity operating distance of ACR122U is up to 5 cm, depending on the type of contactless tag in use.
The ACR122U NFC Reader is ideal for both secure personal identity verification and online micro-payment transactions. Other applications of the ACR122U include access control, e-payment, e-ticketing for events and mass transit, toll road fare collection and network authentication.
• USB 2.0 Full Speed Interface
• CCID Compliance
• Read/Write speed of up to 424 kbps
• Built-in antenna for contactless tag access, with card reading distance of up to 50 mm (depending on tag type)
• Support for ISO 14443 Part 4 Type A and B cards, MIFARE, FeliCa and all four types of NFC (ISO/IEC 18092) tags
• Built-in anti-collision feature (only one tag is accessed at any time)
• Supports PC/SC
• Supports CT-API (through wrapper on top of PC/SC)
• User-controllable bi-color LEDs
• User-controllable buzzer
• USB Firmware Upgradability
• Supports Android™ OS 3.1 and above